Thursday, October 2, 2014

Texture Mapping.

This is an example of solid colored object. It is a grey wall in the robot lab of meshmoon rocket.
 I found this object in the immersive education rocket world. 

                     This is another example of solid colored object. it is a grey floor.  I found this object in the immersive education rocket world. 

                      This is the 3rd example of solid colored object. It is a grey shaped 3D machine.  I found this object in the immersive education rocket world. 



          The first example of texture mapped object.  It is a rocket shaped pink machine.  I found this object in the immersive education rocket world. 

 The second example of texture mapped object. It is a yellow and grey colored fork crane.
 I found this object in the immersive education rocket world. 
The third example of texture mapped object.  It is a steel fan on the wall of rocket lab. 
 I found this object in the immersive education rocket world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment