Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Class 8, FINAL PREPARATION: Learning the basics of JavaScript.

In this picture, I learned a if statements, a way for the program to decide whether or not to execute a block of code. 

In this picture, I learned how to write my own custom functions to group my code and make it more reusable. 
 



In this picture, I used the calculation to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.


In this picture, I learned how to use all sort of math expressions. 

In this picture, I called a function to draw a mole. 


In this picture I animated the sun to rise. 

In this picture, I changed the size of bite in an apple. 

in this picture, I used math functions. 

In this picture, I learned how to return values from functions, especially useful in doing calculations. 

In this picture, I review functions. 

In this picture, I learned how to increment with variables with less code. 
   
In this picture, I made a function to write my names.
 



In this picture, I learned how I can pass parameters into custom functions, so that they can behave differently each time I call them. 

In this picture, I learned about how to get things to move with code

In this picrture, I covered the sun with two clouds. 

In this picture, I learned how to use mouseX and mouse Y to make cool interactive movement.
I learned a lot about javascript programming through khanacademy.

No comments:

Post a Comment