Thursday, October 16, 2014

Class 6 Assignment 7







I logged into canva. there were different formats I could choose.



I chose facebook app. I uploaded the picture of macarons and put a text, stickeers. 




This was the album, podcast cover. I uploaded a beatles picture, added a textbox and a sticker.



I also used a facebook app. I uploaded two pictures, used textbox and stickers. 





This is a presentation. I used different text stickers and put textboxes. changed a background picture.

1. Canva is a website where I can design different types of pages, cards, blogs, posters..etc. It is very helpful because I provides the template with text and pictures. I can upload pictures and change texts. I can change font, font size, color.. etc. 
2. Canvas is a vector graphic because the quality of image does not change and it is easy to drag and resize the pictures. 
3. Canvas is very similar to pictochart in a manner that It provides template and I can drag pictures and I can resize and drag pictures.
4.Canvas has much more choice than pictochart. It gives variety of templates, images,and stamps to use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment