Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Class 8, Scratch Animated Greeting Card

I started my greeting card with my background pink. 
I drew a snowman in bitmap graphic

I drew a christmas tree decoration in vector graphic.

I drew red socks on bitmap graphics.
I also drew a kid with a red hat, present, heart, chrstmas tree, and snow flakes. 


I used the scripts so that the text pops up when the flag button is pushed. 


I used the scripts so that the text pops up when the flag button is pushed. 

I uploaded last christmas so that it will play after  the flag button is pushed. 


                        This is my final image of work. You can check out my greeting card by visiting the link.
when you click the flag, the song will play and the texts will pop up continuously.
below is the link: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/31904008/#player

No comments:

Post a Comment