Thursday, December 4, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: TESTING MY FELLOW CLASSMATES' IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES

                                             In this screenshot, I visited Shane Hewson's immersive library
I took a screenshot of me watching video. 
In this screenshot I visited Haesoo Han's immersive library. 

I took a screenshot of me watching video. 
I visited Filipe Martin's immersive library.

I took a screenshot of me looking at library. 

This is a final in our class, where we were asked to navigate through three classmates worlds, and to see if there videos worked.  Here is a few screenshots of my avatar in meshmoon world where I was visiting classmates worlds.  It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc




No comments:

Post a Comment