Thursday, December 4, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 10 NEW CONTENT ELEMENTS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY


In this screenshot, I added papers in immersive library.



In this screenshot, I added videos. 

I added another videos. 


I added 10 new contents. 

This is the progress screenshot of building immersive library.

This is how it looks from the front. 


a picture on side. 

This is the picture of the whole screenshot of my immersive library with all the videos and papers I added. 
This is a final in our class, where we were asked to put an additional ten either PDF or video files.  Here is a few screenshots of my meshmoon world where I was inserting videos and PDF files..  It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc



No comments:

Post a Comment