Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WebGL Chrome Experiments using Google's Chrome Browser

The first WebGL experiment that I chose was the Urban Jungle. I chose this experiment because it was really amazing to see the 3D of the City. This is the view of New york. 

This is the screenshot of one of the city in Europe. This was an incredible graphic. 

The second WebGL experimnet that I chose was JS Racing. I chose this racing car because I really enjoy racing the car. 

This is one of the screenshot of me playing the racing game. The racing cart was in 3D so It felt more real and more fun. 
Here is link to this experiment 

The third WebGL experiment I chose was  The Digital Landscape. I chose this because the 3D graphic was so cool. The view of mountain-look in 3D was amazing. 


This is the screenshot of looking at another 3D graphic continous flow of light. It was very cool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment