Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Final#4 : High Resolution Avatar

In this screenshot, I selected the head size of my avatar.

In this screenshot, I changed the size of my avatar's lips

In this screenshot, I decided on the color of my avatar. 
I also changed the chest size. 

In this screenshot, I added clothes to my avatar. I also added hair. 

In this screenshot, I used the eyelbrows option to put different eyebrows. 

In this screenshot, I used teeth option to put different teeth shape. 

In this screenshot, I selected the age, gender, muscle, height, weight and color. 
I could control all the options. 

This is me using the MakeHuman software where you can create a high resolution avatar. You have a full control over everything. 
It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  




No comments:

Post a Comment